This is Joan and Leon's new baby. She is bigger now, but they wanted her to stay little! Kind of like kids!
I am setting up a blog for Grandma Joan. So, if you have a grand child brag update,picture or funny for her to blog, send it to Julie at luv10s@comcast.net and it will be posted. You really don't think she can do this herself do you???
Thank goodness for you Julie! I was wondering how this all began. I should have read the first post before posting my other comments. Anyway, I am glad I will be able to check up on the family. Hope it is okay that I visit your blog, too!
Thank goodness for you Julie! I was wondering how this all began. I should have read the first post before posting my other comments. Anyway, I am glad I will be able to check up on the family. Hope it is okay that I visit your blog, too!
4 comments:
Greaat looking dog, but you need to crop the picture to get rid of those three letters in the background. Pinky
Way to go! I am impressed that you have a blog site. If I ever slow down I will do it. Nice pictures and info. Keith P
Thank goodness for you Julie! I was wondering how this all began. I should have read the first post before posting my other comments. Anyway, I am glad I will be able to check up on the family. Hope it is okay that I visit your blog, too!
Thank goodness for you Julie! I was wondering how this all began. I should have read the first post before posting my other comments. Anyway, I am glad I will be able to check up on the family. Hope it is okay that I visit your blog, too!
Post a Comment