
The last few times that Asey has said our family prayer she has asked that we could move. We finally asked her where she wanted to move to. The following is the conversation that ensued
Asey: To Utah. (very matter of fact)
J.D.: Why do you want to move to Utah? (We moved from Utah when she was 4 months old, so she obviously has no memory of living there.)
Asey: I want to live by grandma.
J.D.: You want to live by grandma?
Asey: Yes dad. By the grandma with the brown hair.
We miss living by grandparents!!! We love you Grandma Joan a.k.a. Grandma with the brown hair.
2 comments:
Asey, which side of the family did you get that tongue talent from??? I hoping from the Baker side! Tell your daddy I did see your cute post, just didn't comment!
She is absolutely the cutest girl ever!
Post a Comment