Jenni's new boyfriend Greg might never come back after visiting on the wrong weekend! Poor guy got involved in the demolition of Grandma's old kitchen! Roger and Jeff got roped in with Dad and tore out the entire kitchen today. They are all exhausted! Roger and Jeff don't get the option of not coming back! Greg is another story! Jenn may never forgive them!
The kitchen will look great when it is all finished and we will take photos all along the way of the progress. Sure hope it is done by Thanksgiving when everyone is coming home for a visit!!Greg is smiling.....for now at least!
Jeff using his muscles to remove the old formica.
Check out that old orange mushroom wallpaper! That goes way back a few remodeling projects ago! Grandma Joan insists that it was in style 40 years ago. Jeff disagrees!
Yuck!
4 comments:
Yeah! Glad we will make it just in time to see it finished. No really we wish we were there to help! Can't wait to see it though. Thanks to everyone for the hard work. Gotta say, I am with Jeff on the mushroom wallpaper though. LOL
What a mess...Thanks for all of the help. it is much apprecaited and the new kitchen is not before it needed it. 40 YEARS!!!I am excited and I was in fashion 40 years ago when it waas built!!and you didn't mention that I have updated thru the years...Mom
Yes I did! I said it goes back a few remodeling projects ago! I had actually forgotten about the orange mushrooms it had been so long ago---until I saw them again!
J.D. recognized the mushrooms right off. I was just joking! Can't wait for it to be all new and finished for you! You deserve it!!
Post a Comment