From what I hear from the not so hired help....it sure would be easier to get this done if Grama and Papa would go on a little vacation! Kristi painted all day last week just to have mom tell her she didn't like it and to start over......even Jenni told Grama she was driving everyone crazy! So, Kristi repainted and tried a new color and I think mom likes it now. You know if she went away and came back when it was done, she would LOVE it. Anyone wanna kidnap grama for a week???
Kristi painting...over and over :) I think mom is even making her work on Sunday!
Slave driver I am telling you!
This is the painted wall. The new cabinets arrived and are in the family room. Installation should be on Tuesday....if Kristi can paint to mom's approval :)
The wall above the stairway is pretty rough so Kristi is texturizing it. That is the part she had to redo--the hard part!
That is one of the new cabinets. I really like the color. If everyone survives this big project, I think we will all really like it! Especially mom. Anyone who knows her knows she doesn't like changes.....and this is a big one!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see it! IT looks great!! I am so excited!
I better comment on my own blog. I really do appreciate all that Kristi, Roger, Kristopher, Jeff and everyone else is doing for me. And I am such a pain, because I can't make up my mind of what I want. But your right Julie or J.D. should of taken me while the others worked.Thanks I do love it. Mm
Post a Comment