Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WOW!!

Still a few things to do, but the kitchen is almost done!  It looks fabulous!  I can't wait to see the real thing!  I am so excited for mom!  See, change isn't all bad mom.  Just really messy!  No view from the other way, she is still doing some painting and stuff.


8 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh its stunning!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow!!! that is so nice cant wait to see it!

brad

Anonymous said...

wow!!! that is so nice cant wait to see it!

brad

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks awesome! cant wait to see it in person!

-Ryan

Kendra said...

Love it can't wait to see it!!!

Ali and Ty said...

It looks soooo good grandma!!!!

Cricket said...

Hi this is Cricket. Whenever I check on Kristi's blog I check the rest of the family too....hope you don't mind. Your kitchen is beaituful!!! I hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Take care,
Cricket

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Wow! That looks great! I am jealous!