Gotta get it all torn apart. The cabinets will be delivered on Tuesday! Yeah! Some progress instead of demolition!
Kristopher was the only one who was "young" enough to stand on the half wall and remove the wall paper! Scary!
Looks like he is performing surgery!
I hear that Jeff and Roger would like it if mom and dad would just leave while they do the work! Hmmmm.......
Gary doing the sub-flooring
4 comments:
Looks Great!! Thanks to everyone for the hard work! Can't wait to see it! Kristopher is so talented!!!
i love it so far. i looks like a lot of hard work. great !!!!!!!!!!!! way to go kris looking good. hope to see you soon.
love JAGEN
Wow, what a project. I will check the pictures to see how it is coming.
ps. I remember when mushroom wallpaper was in style.
boy whoever the kid is three pictures down is absolutely HUGE!!!
Post a Comment